Monday 28 April 2008

Bullying

I don't think bullying should be tolerated at all. From what I saw of bullying in schools, I defiantly think there is still a big problem. I don't think enough is done in schools to prevent it.

Its not just a problem in school its also a issue in the workplace. I think any type of bullying is completely wrong. Some people describe bullying as character building, i think it could have that effort on some people, but for most it must just destroy there confidence.

This website includes advice for children and adults experiencing work.

1 comment:

Nusarat said...

I don’t agree with you when you said that schools do not do enough to prevent bullying. I myself work in a school and believe me we do not tolerate any form of bullying and we do our best to protect children from it. I Think you have made your judgement by looking at some schools that might have a high rate of bullying or it has gone undetected.